*From:* Joshua White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Thursday, March 01, 2007 12:19 PM
*To:* axis-user@ws.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Benefits of using Message style WS

Brennan,

Thanks for the reply.  I understand the value of the doc/literal wrapped
style.  I was hoping to go one step further though.  Axis 1.X supports
RPC, Document, Wrapped, and Message style services.  I was hoping to
determine the benefits of using Messsage style services over doc/literal
wrapped.  To be perfectly honest, I don't know enough about Axis2 to know
if Message style services are still supported.  Have you used them?  Do you
know what the advantages are?

Joshua