Lorenzo,
SAAJ can be used to create a SOAP message & send this message to a web service endpoint. You need to have a code similar to following in your client end. (which I believe you already have).

|SOAPConnectionFactory soapConnFactory = SOAPConnectionFactory.newInstance();
SOAPConnection connection = soapConnFactory.createConnection();
|SOAPMessage reply = connection.call(soapmessage, endpointUrl);

In this case SAAJ is responsible for creating a valid soap message & transferring it to the endpoint.

Hence you cannot retrieve SAAJ class instances @ axis service level.

/sumedha

Lorenzo wrote:
Hi,

Sry for so many mails, but i'm really stuck in my work ;_; .

I need to retrieve a org.apache.axis2.saaj.SOAPMessageImpl in a
service, so starting from a getCurrentMessageContext... how can i do
this? (there is a way?)

Thx for any help,

Lorenzo