From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 4:14 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: wsdl:include is not recognized by wsdl2java

There is no such element as <include> defined in the WSDL namepsace.
Use <wsdl:import>.

Anne

On 3/2/07, Yadav, Yogendra (IT) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
> WSDL2Java does not recognize <wsdl:include>, when I tried I get this
> error, please tell me what is wrong in the way I am using it ?
>
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
> Error parsing WSDL
>         at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
Engine.java:114)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
> Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at
> /definitions/include): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Encountered illegal
> extension element '{htt p://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}include' in the
> context of a 'javax.wsdl.Definition'. Extension elements must be in a
> namespace other than WSDL's.
>         at
> com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseExtensibilityElement(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown
> Source)
>         at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown
> Source)
>         at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown
> Source)
>         at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown
> Source)
>         at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(Cod
eGenerationEngine.java:276)
>         at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
Engine.java:97)