Moving further with this, I have created a service named AddService (as a POJO)
that is responsible for deploying new services. I am running Axis2 as a web app
in JBoss. Following some of the suggestions on deploying services dynamically,
I have the following code in an operation of the AddService that I am trying to
run:

=========
public void deployNewService(String serviceName, String serviceClass) throws
Exception {

         ConfigurationContext myConfigContext =
MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getConfigurationContext();
         AxisService service = AxisService.createService(serviceClass,
myConfigContext.getAxisConfiguration(),

org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver.class);
        myConfigContext.getAxisConfiguration().addService(service);
========

For now, the serviceClass is present in the AddService.aar. But when this
operation is invoked from a soap client, I am getting the following error.
---
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mytest.CreateRequestSkeleton.class
    at org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.SchemaGenerator.<init>(SchemaGenerator.java:92)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.createService(AxisService.java:1474)

Note that the mytest.CreateRequestSkeleton class is present in the
AddService.aar. I also tried adding the class in a jar and place it in
axis2.war/WEB--INF/lib directory.

What am I missing here? Should'nt the class be loaded from either the aar or
from the WEB-INF/lib?

Thanks,
Shantanu Sen