  From: Nilesh Ghorpade
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 4:38 AM
  Subject: Re: SimpleTypeMapper.getArrayList(OMELement) gives
NullPointerException

  I have filed a JIRA bug for the same. The key is AXIS2-2288

  Regards

  Niles

  Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Nilesh,

    Please create a JIRA bug with your sample code for us to recreate the
problem.

    thanks,
    dims

    On 3/2/07, Nilesh Ghorpade wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > On using the SimpleTypeMapper.getArrayList(OMELement) API for converting
    > the OMElement to an ArrayList I get a NullPointerException.
    >

    > Does anyone know the solution for the same?
    >
    > I have pasted the StackTrace below.
    >

    > Thanks and Regards,
    >
    > Nilesh
    >

    > STACK TRACE
    > ===============
    > org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: java.lang.NullPointerException
    > at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:199)
    > at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.buildNext(OMElementImpl.java:558)
    > at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getFirstOMChild(OMElementImpljava:569)
    > at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getChildren(OMElementImpl.java:281)
    > at

org.apache.axis2.databinding.typemapping.SimpleTypeMapper.getArrayList(SimpleTypeMapper.java:112)