Hi Antonio,
Are you referring to the message "The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path......" as the problem?? If so, this is not an error. This tells you that Apache Portable Runtime is not available in your classpath. Since this library is only responsible for production level performance & scalability you can safely ignore this.

However if your curious, you will find tomcat-native.tar.gz inside <TOMCAT-HOME>/bin. Extract & compile this to generate native libraries.

/sumedha

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thank you Charitha. Now i can read http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2 page

I still read the proble m starting tomcat...
i putted %PATH%;%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%ANT_HOME%\bin;%CATALINA_HOME%\bin;%AXIS2_HOME%\bin

as value of PATH variable.
Is it correct if i have defined correctly the home variables  of the programs?
Thank a lot however!
Antonio