Hi tony, i have already done the configuration of the environment for
tcpMon and i have met not few problems.

I have resolved the problem in this way:
1) Locate in your filesystem where you have extracted the axis2, i.e.
let's it as C:\AXIS
1) Set an environment variable AXIS_LIB with the path of the axis lib,
for example C:\AXIS\lib
2) Set an environment variable AXIS_CLASSPATH as %AXIS_LIB%\*
3) Launch the tcpmon with
        java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH% org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon

Thanks,

/@nborrell

I have set as AXISCLASSPATH