Oh.. maybe I should attach something...

Hi,

we have a problem with our jboss based jsr-181 webservices. We deploy them and
a fine wsdl gets generated. It contains parameters with nillable="true" as it
is expected. But when generating client-side stubs for this wsdl using
wsdl2java it results in parameters of simple data types instead of the wrappers
as it should be according to the jax-rpc spec. I attached a wsdl with this
problem to this mail.

Does anybody have an idea how to get wsdl2java to generate the correct types.
As I read elsewhere this problem was reported to JIRA and seems to have been
fixed. Still it doesn't work. We are using Axis 1.4 for our clients.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Milan Wölke

Dipl.-Inf. (FH)

Softwaredeveloper

PSI Logistics GmbH

Competence Center Berlin

Hohenzollerndamm 150

14199 Berlin

Germany

Telefon: +49/60 21/366-576

Telefax: +49/60 21/366-675

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.psilogistics.com <http://www.psilogistics.com/>

Sitz der Gesellschaft: PSI Logistics GmbH, Dircksenstraße 42-44, D-10178 Berlin

Geschäftsführung: Wolfgang Albrecht

Handelsregister Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 79 248

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfänger sind, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und löschen Sie diese E-Mail. Das unbefugte Kopieren dieser E-Mail
oder die unbefugte Weitergabe der enthaltenen Informationen ist nicht
gestattet.

The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete
this message. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised
distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.