On 3/8/07, Dennis Sosnoski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Your statement about the names is incorrect, Anne. Schema doesn't allow
the same name to be used for different global definitions, but you're
fine reusing names for local elements in different complexTypes.

I am also not clear about this and would like to put this question?
Is there any constranit that says *every element in schema should have a
unique Qutalified name?*
since the qualified name of an element only depends on the namespace and the
local part of the element then we have to conclude that it is not possible.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.