OK, I'm a first-timer at Web Services, so be gentle,
please.

                I'm exporting a function like String HelloWorld (int
whatever, Date whenever);
                Seems like my user needs to do something like:

                Service1Stub client = new Service1Stub(ctx,
"http://whereever";);
                HelloWord hw = new HelloWorld(123, new Date());
                Result = client.HelloWorld(hw).getHelloWorldResult();

                Is it not possible to get Axis2 to do all that busy work
of marshalling and un-marshalling? Or am I being a dope and overlooking
something?

                Thanks,
                Rich