Hi Nilesh,

I'm a newbie and I had the same problem once. I have some questions you can try.
Have you tried to deploy it in exploded format???

Maybe this question is obvious: did you look if at the services.xml <parameter
locked="false" name="ServiceClass">package.class_name</parameter> is the same
as your package.class_name, with the same folder structure on the service
directory??

or even I had some problems when I dropped a class with no package in the
service folder so I had to put it on a package and then drop the package in the
service folder.

Regards,

Jorge Fernández

Nilesh Ghorpade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: Hi Gurus,

  I am getting this error. When ever my client tries to execute a web  service
operation I get the error saying that the Skeleton class was  not found.

  I have verified my aar file and the skeleton class is present in it.  The way
I am deploying my service is in accordance with the steps  suggested by AXIS 2.

  I have a web application. In this web application I have created a  services
folder under the WEB-INF directory and placed my Aar file in  this directory. I
am not using any AXIS.xml configuration file. My AAR  file has the WSDL as well
as the services.xml configuration file placed  in the META-INF directory inside
the AAR file.

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards

  Niles

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com