From: Tammy Dugan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:48 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axi2] Can't get MTOM attachments by reference to work

Yes, there are MIME boundaries but the message looks something like
this:

--MIMEBoundaryurn_uuid_72EC4B349174A8C3141174305830430
content-type: application/xop+xml; charset=UTF-8; type="text/xml";
content-transfer-encoding: binary
content-id: <0.urn:uuid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soapenv:Heade
/><soapenv:Body>
<Testing xmlns:tns="http://queryposer.regenstrief.org";><returnStatistics

xmlns:r="http://spin.regenstrief.org/query";><breakdownVariable
name="cmore patient gender" ordinal="1"><variableComponent r:id="A"
r:name="Gender (value)">value</variableComponent><condition name="cmore
patient gender"><all><variable code="21840-4" name="cmore patient
gender" r:displayName="cmore patient gender (21840-4)"
r:objectType="REGISTRATION" r:valueType="CE" system="LN"
ordinal="1" /><cutpoint name="female (F)" ordinal="2"><ccode code="F"
name="female" r:displayName="female (F)" system="SEX"
/></cutpoint><cutpoint name="male (M)" ordinal="3"><ccode code="M"
name="male" r:displayName="male (M)" system="SEX" /></cutpoint><cutpoint

name="transgender (T)" ordinal="4"><ccode code="T" name="transgender"
r:displayName="transgender (T)" system="SEX" /></cutpoint><cutpoint
name="unknown (U)" ordinal="5"><ccode code="U" name="unknown"
r:displayName="unknown (U)" system="SEX"
riable
cutpoint="2" ordinal="1"
cutpoint="5" ordinal="1" /></cell></cells></returnStatistics>
<pdf>JVBERi0xLjMKJcfsj6IKNiAwIG9iago8PC9MZW5ndGggNyAwIFIvRmlsdGVyIC9GbGF
0ZURlY29kZT4+CnN0cmVhbQp4nL1U61dTRxA3QiNcepQitKVCXa1atGaz7we0jYIioFRyvRb
FW
1oKQYEklgBFKvbhs/avdnY3N8Zy+qFfPDnJZl6/nZnfzG4igiki7tM8l2vRZlSMBbq/FW0i6
k3ZsVxD40lUvIwoSlajLKLg/lBp4Vcrji1KatHIocO5zo4Pckfy3V1pPdeT7/4wbXQcO/pR<
/pdf>
</Testing></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
--MIMEBoundaryurn_uuid_72EC4B349174A8C3141174305830430--

The mime boundaries are in there but the binary data is being base64
encoded and stored in the actually body of the xml instead of an include

tag inside the xml pointing to the binary data stored outside.

Tammy

Punnoose, Roshan wrote:
> Are the MIME boundaries present? That is one way of telling whether or
not MTOM is being used.

> Something like:
>
> --MIME...---
> all the data
> ----MIME...---
>
> If not, then MTOM is not being used. Then you can up the root logger
to DEBUG and see what it actually is, and where the axis conf is coming
from. (I believe)

> Roshan
>
> ________________________________

name="ServiceClass">org.regenstrief.queryposer.QueryStatisticsReturnServ
let</parameter>
>    <operation name="queryStatisticsReturn">
>       <messageReceiver
> class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
>    </operation>
> </service>
>

> Thanks,
>
> Tammy Dugan
>
> --
> Tammy Dugan
> Computer Programmer
>
> Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
> 1050 Wishard Blvd., RG5
> Indianapolis, IN 46202
>
> (317) 630 - 7346
>
> Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files
transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have
been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality
protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws
prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without
the specific written consent of the person to whom the information
pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general
authorization for the release of medical or other information is not
sufficient for this purpose.

> If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

[...]

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Punnoose;Roshan
FN:Punnoose, Roshan