you are using axis2-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT not axis2-SNAPSHOT
please use the link I gave you.

thanks,
Amila.

On 3/19/07, Carlos S. Zamudio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Amila,
Thanks so much for you patience with this.  Maybe I am dense, but below is
the command line that I have run to generate the JAR's and I am certain I am
using the SNAPSHOT release (see below) as you have suggested.  Any
additional suggestions?:

    C:\> C:\Development\Archives\axis2-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT\bin\wsdl2java.bat-uri
http://s
    oap.search.msn.com/webservices.asmx?wsdl -o C:\t1 -s -sd -u -ssi
    Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\Development\Archives\axis2-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT
    Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06
    Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
    : java.lang.RuntimeException:
            at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate
(CodeGener
    ationEngine.java:224)
            at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
            at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExcepti
    on
            at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
    leDBExtension.java:52)
            at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate
(CodeGener
    ationEngine.java:177)
            ... 2 more
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
            at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
    leDBExtension.java:49)
            ... 3 more
    Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException:
Unsupported conte
    nt Simple Type List in {
http://schemas.microsoft.com/MSNSearch/2005/09/fex}Searc<http://schemas.microsoft.com/MSNSearch/2005/09/fex%7DSearc>
    hFlags !
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSimpleType
(SchemaCompil
er.java:1868)
            at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSimpleSchemaType(Schema
Compiler.java:1816)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(
SchemaCompiler.j
ava:878)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
(SchemaCompiler.
java:533)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
(SchemaCompiler.
java:495)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process(
SchemaCompiler.java:15
44)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle
(SchemaCompiler
.java:1506)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType
(SchemaCompi
ler.java:959)
            at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processNamedComplexSchemaType(
SchemaCompiler.java:917)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(
SchemaCompiler.j
ava:872)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
(SchemaCompiler.
java:533)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
(SchemaCompiler.
java:495)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process(
SchemaCompiler.java:15
44)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle
(SchemaCompiler
.java:1506)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType
(SchemaCompi
ler.java:959)
            at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaT
ype(SchemaCompiler.java:891)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(
SchemaCompiler.j
ava:874)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
(SchemaCompiler.
java:533)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
(SchemaCompiler.
java:505)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(
SchemaCompiler.java:34
2)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(
SchemaCompiler.java:25
4)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(
ExtensionUtility.java
:72)
            ... 8 more