Seems to be a problem with the build. Can some one please look into this?
And also can someone please remove the misleading
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT.zip link as
well?
since we do not do any developments in Axis2 1.1.1 branch actually there is
no point in keeping this link.