Hi Davanum,

Once registered with jira, I searched and found what looks (to my untrained
eye) like the same issue, already logged:

AXIS2-1964 Null Pointer Exception in Service STUB class at
_operationClient.execute(true); line for AXIS2 1.1.1

Best Regards,
Darren

P.S. Recommendation in the last comment: adding
elementFormDefault="qualified" did not fix the issue in my case :-(