I did all the steps mentioned in the JMS axis2 tutorial.  I get the following
exception. Any suggestions what I am doing wrong here. I am using Tomcat 5.5
and ActiveMQ. Do I need to do any additional configuration in the tomcat
other than the steps mentioned in the Axis2 JMS User Guide.

WARNING: Cannot get or lookup JMS destination : echo from url :
jms:/echo?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616
: echo
Mar 26, 2007 2:41:54 PM org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender invoke
WARNING: Did not receive a JMS response within 30000 ms to destination :
queue://echo
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Incoming message input stream is null
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:64)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:252)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:579)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:508)
        at org.apache.axis2.samples.jms.echo.ClientOne.main(ClientOne.java:34)

Thanks