Hi Sagar

in your reply message you find
         <wsa:Action>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/fault</wsa:Action>
Axis2 intends to say in conjuntion with
         <wsa:FaultDetail>
            <wsa:ProblemHeaderQName>wsa:Action</wsa:ProblemHeaderQName>
         </wsa:FaultDetail>
and
         <soapenv:Fault>
            <faultcode>wsa:MessageAddressingHeaderRequired</faultcode>
            <faultstring>A required header representing a Message Addressing
Property is not present</faultstring>
            <detail />
         </soapenv:Fault>
that you did not send a <wsa:Action     header

Try adding an wsa:Action Header as shown below in the request message. This
header is missing, and that is what
axis2 intends to say you.

Check for ActionMapping in your service.xml, add it if not there, then you
migth have something like

<file:///C:/axis2-1.1/samples/userguide/src/userguide/example5/META-INF/services.xml#>
 - <operation name="echo">
  <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver" />
  <actionMapping>urn:echo</actionMapping>
  </operation>
So yopur actionMaping wanted has to go into a SoapHeader
<wsa:Action>urn:echo</wsa:Action>

Regards
Josef