All,

I read through the Article "How to Embed an Axis2 based Web Service in you
Webapp?" (http://wso2.org/library/90) and downloaded the sample code.  When
I deploy this sample code on Tomcat 5.5.20, it works fine.  If I visit
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/BookService?wsdl, I am presented with
the WSDL for the service mentioned in the article.

I deployed the same war file (I added a weblogic.xml file with the
prefer-web-inf-classes option set to true) to weblogic 8.1 sp4.  When I hit
http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/BookService?wsdl, I receive the
following error:

 <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101214> <Included resource or file
"/axis2/axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp" not found from requested resource
"/axis2/services/BookService".>

Why would axis be looking for this file when deploying on Weblogic and not
Tomcat?  Any ideas?

Joshua