Hi,
is it the same webapp that is reloaded and available through different
virtual hosts ? I mean would they have different configurations but
the same libraries ? AFAIS Axis2 should have no problem in this.

Ajith

I've a few posts that touched on this, but no answers.

We have a web application that is deployed multiple times as separate Tomcat
virtual hosts. We would like to structure our axis2 web services in a
similar way. For example,
 - webapp #1 is accessed as http://webapp1.myhost.com
 - webapp #2 is accessed as http://webapp2.myhost.com
We would like to be able to access the web services as:
 - http://webapp1.myhost.com:9191/axis2/MyApplicationService?...
 - http://webapp2.myhost.com:9292/axis2/MyApplicationService?...

Can axis2 be loaded as multiple webapplications in Tomcat 5.5? Should there
be any classloading issues?

Or maybe there is an alternate way of doing this - maybe using a different
namespace mechanism that axis2 provides that I have not discovered/learned
yet?

Thanks.

Ajith Ranabahu