From: Milan Tomic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 2:53 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Multiple WSDLs inside AAR

I have found this thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-dev@ws.apache.org/msg29607.html

it mention that if I have multiple WSDL documents (for multiple
services) inside 1 AAR file, then every WSDL file should be named as
service_name.wsdl. I did this but when I run:

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService?wsdl

it retrieves auto generated WSDL, instead of mine WSDL.

What could go wrong?

Thank you in advance,
Milan

DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and