Jeff

Sounds like a bug. Can you please raise a JIRA? http://issues.apache.org/jira

Paul

On 3/30/07, Jeff Ramin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Using most recent version of Axis2...

I created a WSDL file from a class. When I try to view the service WSDL from a
browser (whether it
be firefox or IE), the browser is unhappy, because the "wsaw" namespace
referenced in an
<wsdl:input> tag has not been defined.

I manually added the wsaw namespace to the <wsdl:definitions> tag, and all is
well.

But why did this happen? Is it a bug? Do I have something misconfigured? I
obviously don't want to
have to manually edit a wsdl file after it's been generated.

Thanks!

--
Jeffrey Ramin
Berbee