Shantanu

I am stuck with some JBoss problems.. I have downloaded and installed jboss-4.0.5.GA but am unable to locate the client JAR files that should be placed on Axis2 lib folder, the initial context class name, and url I should use etc. I am trying this out with a standalone Axis2 installation.. Could you let me know?

asankha

Shantanu Sen wrote:
I did not write a program, but using Hermes JMS browser I can see the queue as shown in the attached gif.

I think it is provider specific. Previously, the traces said that the listener is binding to QUEUE.requestQ, while now it is looking at the queue as QUEUE.queue/requestQ. I think jboss expects all queue jndi names start with queue/ and somehow in the previous code it was getting just the requestQ part and not it gets queue/requestQ and is getting confused (I am guessing here though).

You might try with jboss and see if this is really an issue.

Here is the jboss configuration file that needs to be dropped in the jms deploy directory e.g. jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\default\deploy\jms that will generate the queue.
------------requestq-ds.xml-----------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<server>
    <mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue"
     name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=requestQ">
        <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
    </mbean>
</server>

I did not change any of these settings and it was working fine with the previous snapshot. I'll try to dig into it further.

Shantanu