most probably you are missing the axiom jar in the classpath when running your servlet. try to copy the Axis2 jars into the "lib" directory of your application server.

/philipp

Vikas schrieb:
Hi Friends,
I have written a simple web service which returns "Hello World" string using AXIOM. I also wrote client which access that service using AXIOM. When I run my client program on console, it works very fine. But when tried to access client from JSP/Servlet I am getting "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/om/OMElement" error. I am confused that when i run same code on console it work fine but why not with JSP/Servlet? With best regards From
Vikas R. Khengare