I've built and published my original WSDLs, not the AXIS generated one.  I
think the AXIS engine (both 1.* and 2) uses the "service name" to first locate
the service, then the operation to be invoked.
  If Axis 1.3 and AXIS 2 generate a different "service name" in the service
config file (one based on <WSDL:service>, the other is based on <WSDL:port>
name), it's a problem.

  Maybe this can be controled by a specific arg of WSDL2JAVA?  Below is the Ant
task I used to generate both server and client stub with AXIS 2.

<java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="true">
          <classpath refid="axis2.classpath"/>
          <!--arg value="-d"/>
          <arg value="xmlbeans"/-->
          <arg value="-uri"/>
          <arg file="${src.dir}/wsdl/claim2.wsdl"/>
          <arg value="-ss"/>
          <arg value="-ssi"/>
          <arg value="-g"/>
          <arg value="-b"/>
          <arg value="-uw"/>
          <arg value="-sd"/>
          <arg value="-o"/>
          <arg file="${root.dir}/generated"/>
          <arg value="-p"/>
          <arg value="com.claim.wstubs"/>
          <arg value="-ns2p"/>
          <arg
value="http://v1_3.claim.com/=com.claim.wstubs,http://v1_0.security.com/=com.security.wstubs"/>
      </java>

  My intention is hoping the client (.Net) won't need to make any change since
the WSDL is still the same one.

  Thanks.
  Shaoguang

Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  How are you building the new Axis2 service?
You should be able to generate it from the WSDL and use the original WSDL.

Anne