To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:30 PM
Subject: Please give me advice about authentication

I have simple POJO and several methods into this.
My service.xml explore this methods as WS, every
method has also Input Wrapper and Output Wrapper classes.
Everything is OK, but now I need put 4 field into
WS header. It must be into header.

How can I get AXIS2 context and make everything?
I mean, I must force my WS's to have these 4 fields
(wsdl should divulge it) and I must have possibility
get these fields in method from (let's say) Authentication
POJO class and check what I need, before (and if)
code from method from simple POJO will be executed.