Hi Deepal

Let me suggest that the problem arises because Axis2 doesn't take the
service namespace into account. In my opinion services should be
differentiated by both name and namespace. This should be the "key"
for any mapping. Imagine that I have many clients wanting to deploy
services - then it will be guaranteed that there are collisions in
names. If they would use their own company namespace, in addition to
that, this problem would be certainly avoided. Thanks.

Regards,
Angel