Figured it out.  I thought about it too much.  All needed is to create a new
Protocol using the custom factory and then call Protocol.registerProtocol.

  So missed Axis 1.x that handles this with just one simple property :)

  Thanks.
  Shaoguang

Shaoguang Cong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Thanks, Mahesh.  I looked at it and have my test http client talking to
the Axis 2 server successfully.

  How do you plug it into the Axis 2 client? Are you using the WSDL2Java
generated stub?

  Shaoguang

Mahesh Rachakonda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Shaoguang,

Take a look at this web page, this has three different examples on how to
implement your own SecureProtocolSocketFactory.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/sslguide.html

Mahesh

  On 4/6/07, Shaoguang Cong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     I'm trying to solve
the same problem. Could you post your LenientSslSocketFactory class? I'd like
to know how you associate it with the trustManagers.

  Thanks.
  Shaoguang

  Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.