The thing is, you should let these files be generated into a /different/ package :-)

Try

<arg line="-p com.myprj.webservice.generated"/>

This should do the trick.

/philipp

Anil VVNN schrieb:
Philipp,

Are you referring to "<arg line="-p com.myprj.webservice"/>" in my ant
script. if so, I removed this line but it is still overriding the files
under com.myprj.webservice directory.
Observed that it is not overriding code of Stub, Skeleton and
MessageReceiverInOut but it is overriding wrapper objects of complex types.
What I mean is, here is my wsdl file,

<element name="MessageRequest">
        <complexType>
            <sequence>
                <element name="transporter" nillable="true"
type="tns:Transporter"/>
           </sequence>
        </complexType>
</element>
      <complexType abstract="true" name="Transporter"/>
        <complexType name="ABCTransporter">
        <complexContent>
              <extension base="tns:Transporter">
                  <sequence>
                <element name="StartDate" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
                                <element name="EndDate" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
                          </sequence>
              </extension>
               </complexContent>
     </complexType>

Transporter is an Interface and ABCTransporter implementation class in my
object model. But I want to modify corresponding wrapper objects
(Transporter  and ABCTransporter ) created by wsdl2java, so I did but when I
run wsdl2java again, it creates new wrapper objects of Transporter and
ABCTransporter and I loose my changes.

Any ideas how would I do to not to override these wrapper objects. Thanks.

Philipp Leitner-2 wrote:
you should pass a target package as argument to wsdl2java to prevent it from overriding existing source files.

/philipp

Anil VVNN schrieb:
Hi,

Any option to not to override files if they are already present. As I
have
modified few classes (wrapper objects of complex types) and skeleton
code.

Here is my call in ant scripts,

      <java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="true"
classpathref="axis.classpath">
        <arg line="-uri ./ws/${src.xml.dir}/${wsdl.file}"/>
        <arg line="-ss"/>
        <arg line="-sd"/>
        <arg line="-ssi"/>
        <arg line="-d adb"/>