When using document style, your message parts must reference elements
rather than types.

Anne

On 4/10/07, Rudolph, Troy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I created a WSDL file to describe an experimental web service that I am
building.  However, when I generated the code from the WSDL, the method in
the skeleton class accept no arguments and return no values.  Did I do
something wrong?  Or, is there something wrong with WSDL2Java?

The WSDL and ALL generated files are attached.

 <<CUS.wsdl>> <<xsd0.xsd>> <<ExtensionMapper.java>>
<<CUSMessageReceiverInOut.java>> <<CUSSkeleton.java>>

Thanks for your help.
Troy Rudolph
Computer Associates
Senior Software Engineer