In axis1 there's a LogHandler that would do this - I would assume you
could do the same thing for axis2.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Vikas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/18/2007 07:11 AM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

<axis-user@ws.apache.org>
cc
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject
Re: Can we create log of SOAP request & response in log file?

HI Deepal and friends,

I want to create text file and in that I want to maintain log of all
messages.
If we use TCPMon then we can view that messages but Can we able to write
it
in to some text file at runtime with the help of Java programs?

What do you think?

With best regards

From
Vikas R. Khengare