I am trying to use axis2 to dispatch all requests to a particular service.
This service also has a registered receiver which executes the appropriate
business logic (essentially calling other external services). All logic is
currently within the receiver and there is not much to be done in the actual
service invoked by the dispatcher. I am faced with an issue where the
receiver is being called but not the service. Is there a particular
signature for the service operation that I need to use. Currently I use the
following:

public boolean mediate(MessageContext synCtx) {...}

I am wondering why the receiver is invoked but not the actual service. Is
there a way to return / truncate processing directly from the receiver back
to the caller?

Thanks in advance,
Ron