I observed the same thing: MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext() returns
null.
  I don't know what's the designer's intention with "CurrentMessageContex",
maybe that's for asynchronical calls.

  To get headers from the response, try
MessageContext.getSoapEnvelope().getHeader(). I only do blocked call and it
works for me.

  Shaoguang

craig wickesser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  yea so far I am not finding how to get headers from the response, am I
missing something ?

  On 4/20/07, craig wickesser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Here is what it
says at that link:

  org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.HTTP_HEADERS
  You might sometimes want to send your own custom HTTP headers. You can set an
ArrayList filled with

org.apache.commons.httpclient.Header
  objects using the above property. You must not try to override the Headers
the Axis2 engine is setting to the outgoing message

  It seems to me this in regards to settings headers, I need to somehow get the
headers from the response.  Also, in my earlier post I mentioned that when I
call MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext() it returns null.

  What do you think?

    On 4/20/07, robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:   You'll need to
work with MessageContext. Here's the reference for the properties you're
looking for:

http://wso2.org/library/230#HTTP_HEADERS

HTH,
Robert

  On 4/20/07, craig wickesser <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:   client side

  On 4/20/07, robert lazarski < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:   Client or server
side ?

  On 4/20/07, craig wickesser < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:   any ideas?

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.