Hi,

I'm using Java client having Apache AXIS API to invoke multi-platform
Java, .NET and WSE2.0 webservices.
The SOAP requests generated are having xsi:type attribute present except
for String datatype.

My question is how to remove this xsi:type attribute from the request?

The Call object property SEND_TYPE_ATTR is set to Boolean.FALSE which is
not working.
_call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.client.Call.SEND_TYPE_ATTR,
Boolean.FALSE);

I'm getting request having "xsi:type=xsd:boolean".

Please help regarding this.

Thanks,
Umesh

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not
intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited
when received in error.