Hi

Is there any way we can manage sessions manually using Axis2, my non java
web service maintains session using cookies. Is there a way my Axis2 client
can read the soap/http header to extract the session information and use the
extracted infromation for further web service calls, example getting the
UUID from the header and use the UUID to create a cookie in my Axis2 client
using setProperty. I have tried using the set manage session method to true
but that does not work.

 Can you please point me to another thread that answers my question if you
are unable to answer this question.

Thanks
Anil