From: David Illsley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 5:13:20 AM
Subject: Re: wsa:Action header emitted from client with value ""

Hi Keith,
uh... I beg to differ. If you look at the now-defunct WS-A WSDL
binding spec [1] or its replacement the WS-A Metadata spec [2], the
wsa:Action is specified at the abstract level, not the binding level.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-ws-addr-wsdl-20060529/#actioninwsdl
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-wsdl.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#actioninwsdl

David