look for parse method in those classes. The parse method takes in a
XMLStreamReader. If you see it it means you are using ADB based code.
Next step is to use the AXIOM API to get the OMElement corresponding
to your UserInfo element in the soap header. basically call
getChildren on the header and iterate till you find UserInfo. When you
get that OMElement, call getXMLStreamReader() and pass that to the
parse method of your class

-- dims

On 4/23/07, craig wickesser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
there is UserInfoImpl and UserInfoDocumentImpl.

On 4/23/07, craig wickesser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yes
>

> On 4/23/07, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> > Was this UserInfo class generated by WSDL2Java/ADB?
> >
> > -- dims
> >
> > On 4/23/07, craig wickesser < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Ok, I put code into my Stub class so I could get the
_returnMessageContext.
> > > Now that I have access to the
> > > org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPHeader it gives me the XML,
is
> > > there a way to get the actual JavaBean objects based on the header(s)?
 For
> > > example if my header looks like...
> > >
> > >                   <soap12:Header>
> > >                     <ErrorResponse ....>
> > >                     </ErrorResponse>
> > >                     <UserInfo ...>
> > >                       <Id>string</Id>
> > >                       <DOB>string</DOB>
> > >                     </UserInfo>
> > >                   </soap12:Header>
> > >
> > > I have a UserInfo class which I would like to have populated with the
> > > information from the XML....is there a way for this to happen
automatically
> > > or do I have to write my own XML Parser to parse the header XML?
> > >
> > >  Thanks!
> > >

> > --
> > Davanum Srinivas :: http://wso2.org/ :: Oxygen for Web Services
Developers