From: Masin, Valerie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:11 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [AXIS2] Where did MC_SERVLET_ENDPOINT_CONTEXT go?

I am switching from Axis1 to Axis2. In Axis1 I have code that uses these
constants. However there don't seem to be Axis2 equivalents for them.

org.apache.axis.Constants.MC_SERVLET_ENDPOINT_CONTEXT
org.apache.axis.MessageContext.WSDLGEN_SERV_LOC_URL

Here's how I am trying to use the first one:
    public InvocationResponse invoke(MessageContext context) throws
AxisFault {
        ServletEndpointContext servletEndpointContext =
(ServletEndpointContext) context
                .getProperty(Constants.MC_SERVLET_ENDPOINT_CONTEXT);
        ServletContext ctx = servletEndpointContext.getServletContext();

        return InvocationResponse.CONTINUE;
    }

Thanks