Hello.

I'm trying to make a simple custom module. According to the tutorial from
Axis site, I've added the custom phase in the four flow definitions of the
conf/axis2.xml : in, out, fault in and fault out. Indeed, my handler expects
calls for these four flows.

Then, for a testing service, I have declared the module in the services.xml.
So, when my service gets normally invoked, my module handler is called for
flows 1 and 2: in and out.

But, when other services are called, my handler is also called on flow 2
(out), while no module is configured for these services.

Any explanation about what services and flows are taken into account for
module invocation ? Did I make something bad ?

Thanks.

--

Ephemeris Lappis