Hi Deepal,

I checked the test and yes i was able to run it successfull.
anyway, when i try to put this in my running enviroment i get this strange
error:

    [java] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to
fin
d corresponding context for the serviceGroupId:
urn:uuid:97198317A8B28D4CDF11775
98325288

In services.xml on the server side i have the

scope="soapsession" attribute

At the client side I have the following code

*options.setManageSession(true);   *

*...*

client.engageModule(new QName("addressing"));

Is there anything else to configure?

Thanks,

Nencho