Hi Sanjesh,

I tried with axis1.1.1 and it works.
It fails with axis 1.2.

thaks,
Nencho

2007/4/26, Sanjesh Pathak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 Hi Nencho,

I am using Axis2 version 1.1.1 and it is working fine in my local
environment here for session scope. What version of Axis2 are you using?

I am hosting a sample service that uses session scope accessible at this

This service takes an OMElement as the parameter and echoes it back. Can
you test your client against this service?

Sanjesh