Hickman, Craig wrote:
You shouldn't need to do this. Just add the hibernate.jar to the classpath
of your container.

My container is Tomcat. So are you suggesting that I drop the jars into $CATALINA_HOME/lib or $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib?

But doesn't that then mean that all services in the container will have the same classpath?

What about using Spring for the injection:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/spring.html

I've been trying to avoid it. I figure that Tomcat, Axis2, and Hibernate is more than enough configuration to get me confused, without adding another major framework to the mix ...

Jared