  From: Jorge Fernandez
  To: Martin Gainty ; axis-user
  Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 5:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Help with SwA

  Hola Martin,

  Thank you for the information. I don't know if there is a JIRA. But I think
it's strange this bug when in the previous release there weren't any problems.

  Saludos,

  Jorge Fernández

  Martin Gainty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
    Jorge

    Appears you may have discovered a bug as the
BoundaryPushbackInputStream.java as there appears to not be ability to deal
with any buffer over 64k (the native datatypes appear to be all integer instead
of long)
    Looking at the source

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/axiom/modules/axiom-api/src/main/java/org/apache/axiom/attachments/BoundaryPushbackInputStream.java?revision=528680&pathrev=528680
    I find length assignments of variables to int (max +- 64k) but no mention
of lengths to long or unsigned long datatypes
    Do you know if there a JIRA ???

    Saludos Cordiales!
    Martin--