<!-- DIV {margin:0px;}-->I've
generated some ADB code from Microsoft SharePoint WSDL, using the ADB
bindings.  Can someone give me some basic orientation?  Here are relevant
details:

a schema fragment (useless, imho) from the wsdl is is:

      <s:element name="GetListItemsResponse">
        <s:complexType>
          <s:sequence>
            <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="GetListItemsResult">
              <s:complexType
 mixed="true">
                <s:sequence>
                  <s:any />
                </s:sequence>
              </s:complexType>
            </s:element>
          </s:sequence>
        </s:complexType>
      </s:element>

there is a setViewFields() call which I'd like to make.  It takes a
ViewFields_type14, which also tells me nothing:

        public static class
 ViewFields_type14
        implements org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBBean{
        /* This type was generated from the piece of schema that had
                name = viewFields_type14
                Namespace URI = http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/
                Namespace Prefix = ns1
                */

 /**
                        * field for ExtraElement
                        */
                        protected org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement
localExtraElement ;
                           /**
                           * Auto generated getter
 method
                           * @return org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement
                           */
                           public  org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement
getExtraElement(){
                               return localExtraElement;

 }
                            /**
                               * Auto generated setter method
                               * @param param ExtraElement
                               */
                               public void
 setExtraElement(org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement param){
                                    this.localExtraElement=param;
                               }

the
ADBBean interface also has nothing in it but a getPullParser()
method.   So how can I build up a ViewFields_type14 such that the Java
compiler will be happy?  I've spent at least an hour poring over the
ADB documentation and so far extracted nothing actionable.  How about a
code sample?

Bob

 Check out
new cars at Yahoo! Autos.