Hi,

I'm using Axis 1.4 with attachments to send a file to a server. The file is a zip file. My code comes from the axis wiki (http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg20160.html).
My problem is that I can't open the uploaded zip file.

I think it's because the file is sent as a "application/octet-stream" - I print the mime type this way :

DataHandler dh = attachments[0].getDataHandler();
System.out.println(dh.getContentType());

I think I can do:

DataHandler attachmentFile = new DataHandler(new MimeMultipart(new FileDataSource(file)), "multipart/x-zip");

instead of:

DataHandler attachmentFile = new DataHandler(new FileDataSource(file));

when I send the zip file.

Is it the good way to do that...?
Do I need to change something on server side...?

Thanks for your help,
Phil