Toon

I'm surprised you are getting those results. The Sandesha2 code isn't
tuned and the timing parameters are not optimized for fast exchange,
but without Sandesha2 the Axis2 calls should take about 100ms for 10
calls.

Do you have some sample code I can try?

Also I don't understand the comment about a separate process. As far
as I know Axis2 and Sandesha never start new processes. Can you give
us more details please?

Paul