Hi list,

Using Axis 1.4 I ran into a very annoying problem, based on this thing in my
web service schema:

<element name="SignDocumentResponse">
 <complexType>
  <sequence>
   <element ref="C:Status"/>
   <element name="DocumentList" minOccurs="0">
    <complexType>
     <choice maxOccurs="unbounded">
      <element name="Document" type="base64Binary"/>
      <element name="Deselected"/>
     </choice>
    </complexType>
   </element>
  </sequence>
 </complexType>
</element>
Now every time axis tries to parse the answer with more than one element in
the DocumentList type I get the following error:

No deserializer for {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType>
org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for {
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType

I found a post concerning that topic back from 2002, which basically said
"bad luck, axis does not do this". (see here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-axis-dev/200204.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]
).

I tried to change the choise(0..n) thing to a sequence(0..n)-->choice thing,
or a sequence(1)-->choice(0..n) thing, but both did not help. I had a look
into the stubs and they always look the same - they only seem to expect ONE
sub-element under DocumentList.

This is ... well, kind of mission-critical for us here, so I would be
thankful for every suggestion.

cheers & thanks in advance,
Axel.