Hi all,

so overall, if i return a value in AXIOM can other programming language can
interact with this kind of data type?
from what i have done, if i return an OMElement as the result, in the wsdl
schema type
it will be defined as anytype. (e.g. if i return string as the result the
wsdl wchema type will be string)
so in other words, if i use OMElement I cant define the specific schema type
of the result.
as i need to return quite large value (in different data type) at a time,
any idea on how
to do it?since axis didn't support arrayList. and I am not quite sure
whether AXIOM
can be used with other programming language or not.

Sorry if my explanation is not clear. I am a new bie in axis, and I hope all
the masters in AXIS
can give me guidance.:)

Thank you very much

Regards,