What is the (xmlstring) parameter for in getAllEmployeeDetails?  I would
think it would be empty, and not an xmlstring anyway.

Here is what I did for a simple web service (using math functions).  It
may have some processes you can leverage:
http://www.jroller.com/page/gmazza?entry=creating_a_web_service_with

I'd recommend getting your webservice to first just return any string
constant, then worry about getting the XML returned (as a single-line
string), then formatting of the XML.

Also, I don't think you will be able to have a "xmlstring" type--I think
you will need to stick with xsd:string for this.

In testing your service, Apache JMeter (http://wso2.org/library/1085)
may help you.  (Note there are a couple of problems with step #2 in the
article--there should be a space between "ServiceClass" and "locked", as
well as between "messageReceiver" and "class"--I just emailed the author
about it a few minutes ago.)

Glen