*From:* Samaya Althuru [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Monday, May 07, 2007 3:15 PM
*To:* axis-user@ws.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: [Axis2 1.2] Migrated from Axis2-1.1.1 to Axis2-1.2 and ...

Hi Troy,

Recently, I too got the same problem because i have used new AxisFault
constructor provided by Axis2 1.2, which takes Message Context. I have
resolved it by passing proper message context.

In Axis2 1.2, AxisFault class has been improved to have
FaultMessageContext. Did you change AxisFault creation at server side?
Could you send the client code?

Regards,
Samaya

*"Rudolph, Troy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

Hi All,
After migrating from Axis2-1.1.1 to Axis2-1.2, my application fails.  The
client code receives the exception below.  This all worked great before.  Is
1.2 ot compatible with 1.1.1?
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: ServiceClass does not implement required
method of the form OMElement getContent(OMElement e)
        at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(*
Utils.java:434*)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(*
OutInAxisOperation.java:373*)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(*
OutInAxisOperation.java:294*)
        at com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSStub.getContent(*CUSStub.java:141*)
        at com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSClient.getContent(*CUSClient.java
:61*)
        at com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSTester.main(*CUSTester.java:36*)
Exception in thread "main"* java.lang.NullPointerException*
        at com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSTester.main(*CUSTester.java:37*)

Thanks very much!****
Troy Rudolph
Computer Associates
Senior Software Engineer