I think the problem is with the xmlbeans. xml beans is a slow databinding
framewrok.
Try to use ADB or jibx which are much faster data binding frame works.

On 5/4/07, Paul Fremantle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jack

I'm still not sure what you are describing. WSDL is a description
language that typically isn't used at runtime. The actual message
exchanges are made using SOAP.

Axis2 can typically serve around 110req/s of SOAP messages when using
a large and complex payload (100k in/100k out of complex object-mapped
XML) on a modern machine, so I'm wondering whats going on with your
case.

Is it possible you can post your WSDL, a sample SOAP message, or even
better your code?

Paul

On 5/4/07, Jacky Rymasz-Maillot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Paul,
>
> My server application is receiving WSDL requests and my server perform
functional work then returns a WSDL response using.

> When I run my test class, I got the response from my server about 2-3
seconds after sending the request. The functional part takes only 600ms.
> Both server and test class are on my dev computer.
> The message sent to the client is rather large.
> But my questioning is more about the performance difference between AXIS
1.1 and AXIS2 which is almost identical.

> Paul, tell me if you need more info to understand my problem.
>
> And thank you very much for your help
>
> Jack

Axis, so I
> > did a test and adapted Axis2 onto the server, but we don't see any
time
> > response improvement!
> >

> > I generated my java classes from a wsdl file.
> >
> > I am using xmlbeans binding with AXIS2 1.2RC
> >
> > Is there a way to monitor were the time is used into Axis?
> >

> > What did I do wrong?
> >
> > Thx ;)
> >

> > Jack
> >

> --